When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRI’s. CT scans etc and any other relevant information
- List of medications (if any)
If you need to cancel an appointment
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list. We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting.
Your First Visit
We will attempt to verify coverage with your insurance company prior to your first appointment. This will hopefully, eliminate any surprises concerning your personal responsibility for payment. To assist in providing the most appropriate treatment and to eliminate unnecessary visits, you should bring the following information to your first visit.
- History of your present problem or injury, including date and circumstances of onset
- Records of other treatment you have received for this condition, including films (the actual x-rays) and reports for any x-rays or diagnostic tests (CT, NM, bone scan, EMG and nerve conduction studies, etc.)
- The name, address and telephone number of your primary care physician and /or referring physician
- Your insurance cards and information; name of company, address, policy and/or claim numbers and subscriber’s name; any authorizations from your insurance company
- Information concerning your insurance company’s requirements on preadmission certification and second opinions
- If your condition is work-related, a copy of the report
Neither initial nor refills of medications will be prescribed after business hours.
After Hours Process
On-call coverage is provided 24/7, including weekends and holidays.