South County Orthopedic Specialists’ Physical Therapy Center provides patients with a comprehensive plan of care to help fulfill each individual’s rehabilitation goals. Individualized programs are based on evidence based practice, treatment protocols, and patient evaluation findings.
Our therapists maintain regular communication with the referring physician to ensure each patient’s recovery goes smoothly. The goal is to return each patient to their prior level of function and to maximize their full potential.
Our team of therapists use a variety of treatment techniques including:
- Manual therapy (including soft tissue mobilization and joint mobilization)
- Range of motion techniques
- Active and passive stretching
- Therapeutic exercises and activities
- Balance and fall recovery training
- Sports Specific/ Activity Specific Exercises
- Modalities including ultrasound, interferential electrical stimulation, ice and heat
Additionally, you will receive a home exercise program to not only supplement your treatment session, but to also maintain your progress following discharge. The Physical Therapy Center is located in Suite 100 along with our MRI Department on the first floor.